Environment we live:
The United Arab Emirates is a predominantly arid land In spite of its exciting life environment issues have always bothered the habitants of UAE resulting infectious diseases due to:
1. Variance in temperatures and extreme humidity
2. Indoor air pollution due to the dust mites and continuous use of unhealthy air conditioning
3. Poor ventilation that prevent direct UV sun light penetration
4. Hazardous sandstorms and Frequent dust Flow
Are you sleeping with your enemy?
We might not know it but our home is more dangerous than what you think. We’ve got the lowdown on what’s lurking below your feet and under your sleepy head. Tiny microscopic relatives of the spider that live on mattresses, bedding, upholstered furniture, carpets and curtains.
A new allergy clinic in town has said dust mites contribute to 30 per cent of all inhalant allergy CASES it handles. The article essentially points out that There are millions of Dust mites living in our mattresses that can cause a plethora of allergy related maladies. It says and I quote..
- We shed 10,000 million scales of bacteria laden skin each day, most end up in our mattresses.
- Dust mites produce 200 times its body weight in excrement during their normal life span.
- Dust mites feast for up to 170 days on our shed skin.
- Dust mites spread rapidly. A female dust mite lays 300 eggs.
- If you or any one in your family are identified with any of such diseases like:Asthma, Eczema, Hay Fever, Bronchitis, Inflammation of the Mucous Membranes, Itchy Red Eyes, Headaches, Sinus Pain, Fatigue, early morning FITS of excessive sneezing, even a feeling of depression when you wake up, you may well be sleeping with the enemy.
Bacterial & Viral Infections:
Although bacteria and viruses are both too small to be seen without a microscope. The common human diseases caused by viruses include the common cold, influenza, fever and cold sores
Some viruses can cause lifelong or chronic infections, where the viruses continue to replicate in the body despite the host’s defense mechanisms.
one of the most sacred places is a cot mattress , a place where you’re the most vulnerable, may be subject to invasion by bacteria and virus, which could cause relatively a high risk of infection to the infant’s respiratory tract.
Read more: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/virusbacteria.htm#ixzz3TWlqs01g
Fungi and mold: Several fungi and molds can invade your home, some of which can cause serious allergies and respiratory issues especially in infants whose healthy living is us major motive.
Micrococcus: This one can be particularly nasty for those with compromised immune systems. It can cause some serious-looking skin infections.
Small insects that feed on animal or human blood
Their hiding places are typically in mattresses, bed frames, and headboards where it’s easy to access the person or animal lying on the mattress
Mostly active during the night while you are sleeping.
If you or any one in your family are identified with any of such diseases like:Asthma, Eczema, Hay Fever, Bronchitis, Inflammation of the Mucous Membranes, Itchy Red Eyes, Headaches, Sinus Pain, Fatigue, early morning FITS of excessive sneezing, even a feeling of depression when you wake up, you may well be sleeping with the enemy.
The main area of concern is in very young children growing up in environments where there’s high dust mite exposure — or other types of allergen exposure. There is some evidence that if an infant or a young child grows up where there’s a high exposure to sensitizing substances, he or she will be more likely to develop allergy problems, asthma or both.
We are going to launch a campaign for awareness about the importance of Steam Cleaning of mattresses to counter attack on Dust mites. Our motive is just to provide a healthy living to your loved ones.